Wednesday, August 15, 2012

 Do you know that there's a way out,
You don't have to be held down,
'Cause I used to be a shell
Yeah, I let him rule my world
But I woke up and grew strong
And I can still go on
And no one can take my pearl
You don't have to be shell, No
You're the one that rules your world,
You are strong and you'll learn
that you can still go on
And you'll always be a pearl
She is unstoppable


I have been sitting here for like 10 minutes trying to brainstorm what I wanted to title this blog...I came up with nothing.

Being with someone isn't about making someone happy and fitting up to what they want you to be, it's about being yourself and being loved for it, it's about letting the other person make you better & brighter. So why do we waste our time with people who will never matter?
Why do we get back together with our ex? For Security?
Isn't getting back together with your ex just like re-reading a book, you already know the ending. Nothing is more exhausting then seeing someone you care about so much hurt over and over again because they keep making the dumb mistake over and over again. But you live and learn, I suppose. 
Sometimes it takes a girl 2 years to realize that she is better than an abusive relationship. Sometimes it takes a lot more than that. Either way, you're not the mistakes you made in the past. You're not the person you were in your last heartbroken relationship. You're better & you're stronger & now you know better. Don't fall back into that again. Why do you want to be with someone who put you through all that and have to do it all over again. After hanging out with an ex, I realized that I'm not who I used to be, that I am not going to sit around and take the same old crap I used to. I'm better than that. 

VENTING ABOUT THAT OVER.


NEXT TOPIC: Disrespectful Buttholes.
  
Now Excuse my french by using the word a**hole. BUT THIS LITTLE DISRESPECTFUL PRICK DESERVED IT. I seriously hate people like this.  You're foreign? OH YEAH? So that gives you an excuse to act like this? Do I care that posting this was immatuer, no. IF THIS BOY ADDS YOU ON FACEBOOK, Don't accept him and DON'T message him back (: 


-With Love,  Better than who I used to be <3

No comments:

Post a Comment