Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hello My Name is:

Fancy meeting you here (;
 
I'm Ashley. I'm 19 years of age. I'm a hopeless romantic and I have expectations.
I decided to have a blog due to the fact that I have a million thoughts run through my head all day every day and I think to myself sometimes " I should really write a book". Now I'm not writing a book or anything on here, but it's a good place for me to keep track of all my thoughts. Ever since I was little, My Mom had me watching Classic Disney movies...that leads to having the belief that everything works out in the end and that the Prince will always have a long monologue professing his true love for the Princess. In life it doesn't always work out that. Life, it is a lot more complicated than that. But for some sad reason , I still believe in fairy tales and I believe that when you find the right person you will get that minute long monologue and happy ending that you have dreamed of since you were a little girl. I'm not going to get on my high horse today and tell you all about my life, we will save that for another day. 

-With love. Your Hopeless Romantic. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment