Thursday, August 2, 2012

Just waiting for you to make the effort for once...

APOLOGIZING
Does not always mean that you're wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
I have a friend, we promised a while back that we would be there for each other even if we didn't know how to let someone in. Now that valued friendship is slowly coming to a close, simply because things are not always as easy as they seem. Maybe it's my fault, getting to close to people too quickly. Maybe I'm just wanting to take the blame for the sake of my friendship. But for once, I want someone to fight for me, to fight for my friendship. I'm sick of doing everything for everyone to fix everything. We don't live in a perfect world, and I just kinda need to accept that. I know this friend I have cares about me and I care about them so much, I just don't know how to deal with anything anymore. It's like being in a really good relationship and then one little mistake can cause so much tension, it's not that you don't care , you just can't anymore. I'm 19, the world is scary....but it's even scarier thinking about dealing with the world without one of your closest friends.  </3

On the bright side, I have amazing friends who will always be there for me. I just need to keep reminding myself that people come and go for a reason, that people are people and sometimes it doesn't work out, that some people were always meant to say goodbye.

With confusion-Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment