Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This type of sadness.



It's not the kind of sadness to where you cry all the time, but more of like the sadness that overwhelms your entire body, leaving your heart aching and your stomach empty. Making you feel weak and tired, and yet you can't even sleep cause the sadness is in your dreams too. It's almost a sadness you can't escape. 

I can't really explain how I feel and I can't really explain why I feel like this. Maybe it's because I'm growing up and I'm not ready to yet. Maybe it's because I'm scared of losing the things that mean the most to me. Never have I been so sad and so tired at the same time, and at the worst timing ever. My 2 best friends just left for school, and I find it that at this time I need them more than ever. Leaving me with one person WHO HAS REALLY REALLY BEEN THERE FOR ME and her name is Jessika Ramirez. I'm so lucky to have her right now and she gets me so much. 

You ever have those really wonderful friendships that you could talk about all the time and you just feel like you're getting left behind for whatever reason, like overnight they just disappear and don't want anything to do with you anymore. Well that's how I feel sometimes.
 
That's my annoying daily rant for now. No matter how I feel at the end of the day, I am so blessed to be given this life.

-With love, blessed no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment