Monday, August 6, 2012

I get by with a little help from my friends!

A friend is someone who understands your past,
 believes in your future, 
and accepts you just the way you are.
 
I could be super annoying and write about how much I really love his smile. But I figured I'd change things up tonight. I could go on and on about my friends & family! So now, I'm welcoming you into the one and only thing I have and ever will be sure of, & that is the people I surround myself with. Let me tell ya bout my best friends. 
 
Danielle Thomas
" She's my person. If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She's my person"- Greys Anatomy  I have known this girl since 8th grade, I have been best friends with this psycho for almost 2 years. Sometimes I wonder how I survived without for so long. God does such wonderful things and has a plan and I am so blessed to have her in my life and to be lucky enough to be in hers. No matter how many friends I have lost or gained within these past 2 years, she has been by my side the whole time. She gets me more then anyone I have ever met. She's my sister, my other half and my world. She's my best friend in the entire world and I would do anything for her. 

Taylor Bowlfingahhs. 
This is my ADD friend Taylor. You could say she is the light of my life. We have been best friends since the 9th grade and she is also one of my tallest friends. (: It's like this, when something is wrong and I just blow it off..she's always been there for me annoying me till I tell her what's wrong. She knows me & I know her. If I had to compare our friendship to someone it would be like us to JWOW & Snooki. Yeah, that's a good way to put it. She is one of the most beautiful girls I know and I'm so blessed to have her. 

Kellen Sweeney
NO she is not apart of the Weasley family if that is what you were wondering but she is apart of mine. They say your best friends are the family that you can choose. Well I didn't choose Kellen, Tarleton State University did and our friendship was the best thing that came out of a University that I will never attend again. Kellen was my roommate and if I am being completely honest I have no idea how we did it! She has seen me at best and at my worse, literally...she woke me up every morning!This girl has completely changed me and helped me mold into a better person with an edgier side. She taught me how to have more fun then I already do. 

Kayla Stephens
& then there is Kayla...lol. I don't know what really brought us together but it's like when we were hanging out with a big group of friends we were automatically drawn to each other. Kayla is this beautiful hilarious crazy girl who equals me out in this weird awkward we only have a few friends way. We have been best friends just this past summer, but I wouldn't change that for the world. I am going to miss her when she leaves for school and I'm going to be loser on my couch because I wont see her till Christmas. 

Jessika Ramirez
Jessika is like my reality check, the person I go to when I need to hear the truth, the one I go to just to be reminded how special I really am. She's that person that has never failed to be there for me. We have been through so much together and we have only been best friends for 2 years. She never fails to put a smile on my face. 

Maddie Madison
Maddie & I aren't as close as I am with others, but we are getting there. This girl is seriously such a reassurance that I am not crazy because it is seriously like we are the same person! Maddie is my comic relief with a side of encouragement. She's beautiful in so many ways & I just adore her <3 

Erik Riddlebarger
Erik has been like my brother for as long as I can remember. Sometimes he really bothers me because he's really smart lol, but if I think about it, I really don't know what I would do without him. He's always been there for me and I know will continue to be there for me. He is such a great guy & I love him so. 

Alex Gregory 
I have known Alex for 6 years. Alex & I have this weird way of communicating. It's a different language and it's called sarcasm. I can't really explain our friendship...but it's pretty darn great and I love him so.

Keegan Middleton
Keegan and I have been best friends since June, but like a lot of my wonderful friendships..it's completely different from any kind of friendship that I have had.  Keegan has this kind way about him that I adore and wish I could be like. He's never failed to not be there for me. We have had our ups and downs but I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Jesse Roberts
Jesse is this different kind of wonderful, the kind you can't find just anywhere. He's stupid as can be and so funny at the same time! I miss him so. He hit on me at orientation and totally stalked me the summer before my freshman year (; but we totally are going to be the best of friends till were dead! 

Taylor Newman 
Yes I know, Taylor Newman is not Justin Bieber..but I don't have a picture of us together so I used the next big thing. Taylor is probably the sweetest guy that I have ever met. He has such a big heart and desire to help others in need. He's always encouraged me and believed me when everyone else was negative. I love this kid to pieces and I am so lucky he is in my life!

Jordan Willingham
I havent seen or talked to Jordan much at all this summer. But that doesnt mean he isnt my best friend anymore. We have been through so much together and he has seen me in every situation. I trust this kid with my life and writing this it just hit me how much I miss him. Jordan is unlike any other person I have met. I love him. 

Adam Hundley 
Words can't describe how wonderful this young man in. Best thing my mother ever did was be obnoxious and include him in a conversation at Disney World & that's where it all began. So many memories with this boy that I wouldn't trade for the world. I miss him so much and am so lucky to have him.


& that's really it. I have the best chosen family ever. 

With love- So blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment