Monday, October 8, 2012

They make me happy when skies are gray.

Oh hi! It's funny how much school takes over your life and how all I want to do in my spare time is sleep! I opened this page not knowing what to write about. Nothing exciting has really been going on with me lately. I got a job, no one saw that coming! I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. But I am not going to blog about my job and how not excited you are for me. lol. So I thought I'd write about something that makes me happy and something that I know really well. That would be these 2 handsome men in this picture below. 

He's not my boyfriend, but i love his smile, his hugs, his advice, the way we laugh together, everything about him. I guess i just fell in love with our friendship.

This quote above pretty much describes how I feel about these two boys who I so adore. They are my best friends and they make me smile like you would never understand. When I moved back home from Stephenville this past summer I was so so scared that I wasn't going to have friends. Well granted I don't have that many friends in Keller. But I have Keegan and Gallego, and I wouldn't ever ask for anything more. This past 5 months, I have had a lot of people come and go in my life. A lot of not so great males who have constantly let me down and proved me right. That saying that all guys are the same...it's a lie. If you're lucky in life you find a handful or so of guys that completely change your mind about everything. That's what my 2 best friends Keegan & Gallego did for me. I feel like I'm constantly on them about how wonderful I think they are and always reminding them about how much I love them. Simply because A.) I don't think they realize there worth and how special they are to me & B.)  Because I never wanna lose them.


 I can be having the worst day ever and they can instantly make it better just by being there. They are both so great and so different but so wonderful. I'm literally smiling right now thinking about all the dumb crap they do but it seriously makes me laugh and makes me realize how freakin blessed I am. 

When I think about next school year and where I'll be it makes me sad, because there's a chance I wont be anywhere near Keller. Honest trip here, I hate Keller...but I love those boys. It's difficult thinking about not seeing them as often or pretty much ever after I most likely move to school. I can not describe how proud I am of both of them and how they never cease to amaze me and the things that they are capable of. They can always make me feel better without even trying.


They both have these certain ways about them. Gallego has this humor about him that I have never experienced with anyone else but him in my entire life. When we are all together I can laugh for hours about the dumbest thing. Keegan has this kindness about him. Not normal kindness, like a reassuring kindness that makes you love him more and more every time you talk to him.  They are both such a blessing in my life and I don't think they will ever realize how much they have helped me in these past 5 months. It's like I have so much to say about them but I pretty much can't put everything into words. I just know I love them to the moon and back like a trillion and one times.


Dear God, thank you for these two. Thank you for knowing exactly just what I need in my life, you always do. Thank you for allowing them to still be in my life even after all the stupid annoying selfish things I do. You have blessed me with more than I deserve, including them. Amen.


xo- they make me happy when skies are gray. 


HUGS AND KISSES TO MY BOYS <3 

xoxo.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment