Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm scared.

Laying in bed thinking about him. Thinking about where my life is going. What I'm willing to sacrifice to get where I wanna go. It scares me to think that I am going to let everyone down and fail. It scares me to think that no one can love me. It scares me to think that I am going to pass up an amazing opportunity for love and then it scares me even more to think that I would pass up on Love for an amazing opportunity.  It's always been" in 10 years I see myself married and blah blah blah"... & now, I see myself...just me. I'm not scared of being alone. I'm scared of not being good enough. I'm scared of not being enough. I'm scared of owning up to my real feelings. I'm scared of being second best for the rest of my life. I'm scared of repeating my mistakes.

]









No comments:

Post a Comment